4 replies to this topic

#1 glamorouscreations

glamorouscreations

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

i just went to my site 10 min ago and it had my very first very old design on it and i had to reupload my index file to make it show my new design. why is it you have that right to change stuff without my permission. if this continues i will find me a different hosting server.

#2 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 20,149 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

They don't change any content in your domain. Maybe you were hacked. Why not open a ticket to the help desk and ask instead of making accusations?

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#3 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,881 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:19 PM

:lol2: :lol2:

Bill Kish

Head Cook and Bottle Washer

If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below.  I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.

Office :: 800-930-0485 x211
Mobile :: 248-632-3243

email: bill(at)totalchoicehosting.com

Instant Messenger -
AOL Instant Messenger: tchgurubill
Yahoo Messenger : tchgurubill
MSN Messenger : tchgurubill@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support and continued business

#4 glamorouscreations

glamorouscreations

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

i submitted a ticket awhile bk and asked simply why when i bring up my domains even my presiousmoments4you one that it doesnt show the www. in front of the web address and your techs did a redirect on one of my domains and i had to get my webdesigner to fix it and now it wont happen again because she uploaded a white blank page because we are working on my sites. i love total choice but when that happen 2 times in a row without my permission i was very upset, so i hope u understand why i posted what i did.

#5 flashram

flashram

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:08 AM

As Bruce said, best to discuss this with Tech Support directly as there may be a vulnerability you are not aware of with what you are running on your sites. It has happened to all of us at one stage or another, and proven not to be TCH that has done anything but try to resolve the issues with you directly.
Regards

Peter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users