New Staff Position At Tch!

Head Guru

After many interviews and many considerations, I am very proud to announce the hiring a new staff member.

We have never had the need to have a Customer Service Manager as I have always thought that we did a pretty good job with customer service levels here at TotalChoice. I have been watching trends and I feel now is the time to expand our staff and bring on a person that will deal with any and all customer service issues.

I feel we need to pick it up in regards to communication with our clients and I think Mike is the man that can do this.

So everyone please welcome with a round of big applause.

Mike Ford

Customer Service Manager

TotalChoice Hosting

Mike has been a client of TotalChoice for over 10 years and has a really good understanding of what my company is about and what I want the face of TotalChoice to look like. I think it is a perfect fit for both Mike and TCH.

Good luck Mike and I welcome home.

Thank you Bill for the great opportunity and thanks everyone for the welcomes! I am very excited to be a part of the TCH team and have a lot of great ideas to help and advance customer service. TCH is made up of a lot of really great people and it's an honor to be a part of it. If anyone needs anything at any time, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Here's how to contact me:

E-Mail: mike[at]totalchoicehosting.com

Phone: 1-800-930-0485 ext: 212

AIM: TCH Mike CSM

Yahoo: TCH Mike CSM

Thanks again, I look forward to helping out.