#1 JDanniel

JDanniel

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:36 AM

Hello, everyone.

I use Mozilla Thunderbird for all of my domain's e-mail.  I haven't gotten some e-mail from someone, and went into CPanel to see if I could find it, in case it was trapped by a spam filter.

It's been a while since I have been in my CPanel, and it looks quite different now.  I do not see a web-based mail client for my domain there.

Have the mail clients been removed?  What should I use, in the current CPanel, to check for e-mail now?

Thank you very much!

J. Danniel

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,169 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:10 AM

In your c-panel you should see an "e-mail" section.
In there click on "accounts" and on the following page you should see your accounts.
In the "more" button on each account line is a webmail option.
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users