Spring Cleaning!

Lianna

Ok, the daffodils are blooming and the kites are in the sky. To a Mom that only means one thing: Spring Cleaning! :lol:

The forums are going to be changing quite a bit in the next day or two. We have to get them back in control and in more logical order. So, here I go. Please be aware that -

1. Some posts will be removed in an effort to simply clean up the presentation.

2. Some posts will be moved to more appropriately described forum categories.

3. New forum categories and permissions will be created in an attempt to focus the resources and questions to the appropriate arena.

4. Forum Moderators will be assigned to specific categories as the primary resource for answering those questions and handling the mass of the posts.

5. Oh, did I mention? I get to assign forum moderators by category. TCH is extremely pleased by this announcement. We've been watching this forum grow and more and more family members pitching in to share their expertise and knowledge. We love this and we're going to be taking advantage of it.

Now, all of this will take time. Please be patient with me as I start this process today. Finding posts that you've made or are tracking may be difficult for the next day or two. I hope that you see the value in these changes and can support us in this effort.

;)

Ok. Taking a break for a while. Need to get some lunch and do a load of laundry. :lol: I hate laundry.

I'll post back here when I start cleaning again.

So far, you should notice that no forums are gone, only reorganized in new categories. I hope that my logic doesnt' completely baffle you all. ;)