No Automatic Renewal

Guest MRM4TN

Guest MRM4TN

I have a couple of web sites set to expire and may be adding a new one. I do not want any of these to be automatically renewed. The two up for renewal may not be wanted at this time. I tried to find it on my account page and couldn't find it. But I want to set the existing ones and the new one to NOT automatically renew. How do I go about changing this?

• 3 years later...

Hi, I'm looking at the simple reseller option to house a series of simple websites. When I go to the buy now option I'm a bit confused because the description of the simple reseller package says 75gb bandwith and 3000mb diskspace when the front page says 200gb and 10Gb. Also what does 'I will use My Existing Domain and update My Nameservers only' mean? Many thanks.

Hello & welcome to the family, sajjad123. :)

I belive the "200gb and 10Gb" is corrcect.

As for "I will use My Existing Domain and update My Nameservers only", is if you already have your domain regstered somewhere else and you only want/need to login to that domain registrar to and point the domain to the TCH- server your hosting account is on.

You can of course choose to transfer your domin to TCH as well,