Os Commerce Session Errors

Dirk

Hello,

I am suddenly getting errors in OSC. This could be related to the PHP5 change, even though it worked fine yesterday when I got the notification mail from TCH. I have just upgraded to latest OSC MS2 RC1 to be ready for the PHP5 transition.

This is the error, taken from a clean OSC install with Fantastico:

>Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Unknown session.serialize_handler. Failed to decode session
object. in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/osctest/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/osctest/includes/functions/sessions.php:97) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/osctest/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

I could not find anything concrete on the web on this error. Once site (in French) suggests that this can be fixed by modifying php.ini settings ("session.cache_limiter"), but I am really not sure.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Regards

Dirk

The above was from the top of the OSC page. This is at the bottom:

>Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Unknown session.serialize_handler. 
Failed to  encode session object. in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/osctest/includes/functions/sessions.php 
on line 136

Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot find save handler files in Unknown on line 0