The New Look Of The Forums

I've been working the last few hours on getting the forum's basic look updated. So far I've got many of the icons done, as you have probably noticed, and in the next few comming days more will be changing! So stay tuned for now, and I'll try to keep this thread updated with my progess!

I like the new icons and I love the new emoticons (although some of them are just too big for the table they're in :( ) but there's something about the new buttons that doesn't go along with all the rest... at least I dont think they have much to do with the rest of TCH's image... unless, of course, that's your objective and you have new graphics for the rest of the webboard B)

Anyway, nice to see some changes, keep up the good work! :D

Up front...gripe gripe gripe...

I'll have to admit I'm not too enamoured with the new look. I find the new graphics for the PM, E-Mail, Add Reply, etc. buttons hard to read, and I'm not fond of the colour scheme ( Yuck! ).

On the reply editing page, the new large icons, as Raul commented, take up a wee bit more space than I would like. I have a large screen, so it's a only nuisance for me...

That said, I've been very ( Thumbs Up ) happy with the content of the bulletin board over the past month that I've been a steady reader, and thanks to everyone for their comments - very useful! I've been able to find a lot of answers without having to ask questions.

...gripe over...

Well, in my own reasonable defence I did state that this would be a project that might span a few days. I'm only one man! :)

So please let me know what you all think, from the Head Guru to the newest client and I'll either keep on working on this or we can switch back over to the regular ol' default Invision Board skin.

I'll wait 'till it's all done, but at the moment I agree with Singer, I find the buttons hard to read and don't feel the colours go with the rest of the board. At the moment I prefer the old default.

The new emoticons - I just love them Thumbs Up

Andy