Many Thanks To Alex, Tina And Dick

Having just spent the last several hours browbeating the Help Desk about an issue, I just have to say that I've never encountered a more helpful, knowledgeable or patient set of people anywhere.

There has been an issue with my Nameservers for the past several days, which resulted in some (but not all) of the sites on my machine being unreachable by the world. Repeated contacts with Alex and Tina at the Help Desk made it clear that my problem could not easily be reproduced from there, and it looked very much as if they couldn't fix it. But they stuck with me on it, eventually calling in Dick DeVance to help.

The problem seems to be solved and my sites are back. So I just want publicly to say Thank You. Thanks for sticking with it. Thanks for handling me cleanly and with infinite patience and willingness. Thanks for continuing looking into my assertions when all evidence suggested you could do nothing more.

If there is ever a question about why people should host with TCH, this is why. Mostly everything just works. When it doesn't they fix it, whatever it takes.

Thank you.

TCH Rocks!