Access To Www.totalchoicehosting And To Personal Site

stefano55

Hi, I know this is not the helpdesk, however part of the problem is that I can not access the helpdesk page.

Actually I was informed that our site (hosted on Tigers) apparently can not be accessed (no error message, only message that address was not configured for web or something like this). I checked my personal email (not hosted on TCH) were I should receive any comunication from TCH and found nothing, so decided to open a ticket and I found that I can not open any page (contact, helpdesk, etc) of www.totalchoicehosting while, for instance, I could open this forum page (that has a different address) and any other sites.

Any suggestion from other users?

Thank you

Stefano

Now we can open both site and totalchoice pages. I talk with other people and toady this happen also with some other few sites (users based in Italy). A network failure? Anyway now everything is OK, even if I would appreciate any comments from somebody more informed than me on network operation