Golf

curtis

This is for all the golfers

According to St. Titleist................

May thy ball lie in green pastures and not in still waters. - author unknown

The only time my prayers are never answered is on the golf course. - Billy Graham

Golf appeals to the idiot and the child in us. Just how childlike golfers become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

It is almost impossible to remember how tragic a place the world is when one is playing golf. - Robert Lynd

If profanity had an influence on the flight of the ball, the game of golf would be played far better than it is. - Horace G. Hutchinson

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. - Gardner Dickinson

If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. - Sam Snead

Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idleness. - William Wordswroth

If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt. - Dean Martin

If you are going to throw a club, it is important to throw it ahead of you, down the fairway, so you don't have to waste energy going back to pick it up. - Tommy Bolt

Man blames fate for other accidents, but feels personally responsible when he makes a hole in one. - author unknown

I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced. - Bob Hope

My handicap? Woods and irons. - Chris Codiroli

The ardent golfer would play Mount Everest if somebody would put a flag stick on top. - Pete Dye

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball. - Jack Lemmon

It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling. - Mark Twain

Don't play too much golf. Two rounds a day are plenty. - Harry Vardon

Golf and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. - Jimmy DeMaret

The difference in golf and government is that in golf you can't improve your lie. - George Deukmejian

Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe. - author unknown