Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,878 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

6/18/2011 1AM EST to 3AM EST

We will be rebooting all of our Shared, Reseller and Internal Servers starting at 1AM EST tonight.

If all goes well there should only be a short blip in your server whilst the server reboots.

If there are any issues with any individual servers we will post in the respective server forum.

Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions please feel free to let us know.

Bill Kish

Head Cook and Bottle Washer

If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below.  I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.

Office :: 800-930-0485 x211
Mobile :: 248-632-3243

email: bill(at)totalchoicehosting.com

Instant Messenger -
AOL Instant Messenger: tchgurubill
Yahoo Messenger : tchgurubill
MSN Messenger : tchgurubill@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support and continued business

#2 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,878 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:49 AM

We completed all the reboots in the data center.

If you have any issues or comments please just let us know.

Bill Kish

If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below.  I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.

Instant Messenger -

#3 Buffalo Gal

Buffalo Gal

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:05 AM

Hello,

My site and the cpanel for it doesn't work. >>>> http://www.rocknvswranch.com <<<<< I was editin' the site last evenin' late. I was checkin' my editin' and everything just quit. I thought I got knocked offline at first, but hadn't. After a little while, I came here and saw your post 'bout the reboot. It was 'bout that same time it quit( round midnight, my time, CDT). Never thought anything more of it 'til I tried to access my site and the cpanel this mornin'. Same as it was last night. Nothing but a white blank screen for my site and same for the cpanel entry. Would someone kindly check into it? My favicon.ico shows in the browser, but nothing else, just a white, blank screen. Thanks in advance!!
Happy Trails Forever,
~Buffalo Gal~

#4 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15,182 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:38 AM

Buffalo,

Please open a ticket with the help desk since we mods have no access to the servers and the techs don´t visit the forums as often as us mods.
Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#5 Buffalo Gal

Buffalo Gal

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:04 AM

Thanks Thomas, I did.
Happy Trails Forever,
~Buffalo Gal~

#6 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,878 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

Thanks Thomas, I did.

Your server was effected by a a DNS issue. Please see this forum post for explanation.

http://www.totalchoi...=0

Thank you for your understanding.

Bill Kish

Instant Messenger -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users