Largest Announcement....

Head Guru

Largest announcement in the history of TotalChoice will be released very soon.

This is big and will effect every customer of TotalChoice.

I know your going to all love this announcement!!

Stay tuned :clapping:

How about a date and time for this announcement!

More storage space? (Oh wait. You already did that.)

More bandwith? (Oh yeah. Did that too.)

Fantastico for free? (Do you see where this is going?)

RAID arrays on many servers? (Oh yeah)

What's left??????

With any luck, Bill has invented a machine that will drip caffeine directly into my veins so I can skip the sometimes annoying consumption part or the process.

Already done! Bill didn't issue you one?

Here's a pic of my home office.

Despite drastic measures, I still can't keep up with Head Guru and 99.9% uptime! Rock Sign

sabers1.jpg

To Bill and all the TCH crew and all the wonderful TCH customers (while we wait breathlessly for the big announcement) Happy Holidays! May your Christmas be a blessed one and may the New Year be a wonderful year for you all.

With any luck, Bill has invented a machine that will drip caffeine directly into my veins so I can skip the sometimes annoying consumption part or the process.

May be a machine that can automatically feed me when it's time for food. Or was that already done :)

Did I forget something..hmm.. ahh yes, Merry X'mas to all!! ;)

Is it related to TCH being Level 1 Geek Certified?

Hope this is a great year for TCH and the family!

Every time I see a new post in this thread, I get all excited.

Then I realized that Bill will probably start a new thread with the biggest announcement ever to hit the TCH forums. So now I have to watch Bill's user profile to see what he's working on (in what forum, or writing a message, or whatever....)

less than 8 hours for the East Coasters now (less than three hours left of the day in GMT, which is what times the board is displaying!)... :tchrocks: C'mon, Bill! Hit us up with the joyous news!!! ;)

Only 12 more hours (if you are on North America's west coast!! [which, come to think of it, I'm not]) :D
Edited by Zeitgeist

I subscribed to that other thread with immediate e-mail notifications, in hopes that if I'm not browsing the forum at the time it is posted I'll at least get an e-mail letting me know.

Just a thought....

I'm hoping its not one of these, as none sounds that appealing to me:

Increase hosting plan cost by 60% and offer phone support?

Offer more reliable backups and run account backups every 8 hours at no additional cost to the client?

Offer VPS servers and improve Dedicated Server offerings?

Improve Server Monitoring and offer public uptime reports of server performance?

Add a online Site Builder to all account plans at no additional cost.

Offer custom scripting services to clients at a reasonable cost.

Allow clients to colocate their own servers in TCH cages?

Do more forum contests and give away bigger prizes!

Not a darn thing, TCH is perfect as is!

I'm hoping for significantly increased disk size and bandwidth.. or maybe longer usernames (the "h" is cut off from Ripefish and my other webpage Spickle.com was made to riobssa for some reason).

Edited by ripefis

edit re: cpanel usernames

i dont see any problem with it anyways, its like saying "why isnt my ATM PIN code 1234"

you get your own and over time you remember it, which is good.

i used to be on host that you would be /~exampl but, it doesnt affect how the site works really :)

Edited by makaveli

LOL - I love TCH forums.

Ok guys and gals.

The staff and I are planning the announcement around 11pm EST. We are trying to finish up some work on one of the topics in the announcement. Talk about down to the wire eh?

User names are now generated randomly (for security reasons) and they are seven characters long. That will not be changed.

They weren't always. The first site I registered with TCH cropped the username to 7 characters, the next was done randomly. You lose!