Maintenance Announcement

MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

6/18/2011 1AM EST to 3AM EST

We will be rebooting all of our Shared, Reseller and Internal Servers starting at 1AM EST tonight.

If all goes well there should only be a short blip in your server whilst the server reboots.

If there are any issues with any individual servers we will post in the respective server forum.

Thank you for your understanding and if you have any questions please feel free to let us know.

Hello,

My site and the cpanel for it doesn't work. >>>> http://www.rocknvswranch.com <<<<< I was editin' the site last evenin' late. I was checkin' my editin' and everything just quit. I thought I got knocked offline at first, but hadn't. After a little while, I came here and saw your post 'bout the reboot. It was 'bout that same time it quit( round midnight, my time, CDT). Never thought anything more of it 'til I tried to access my site and the cpanel this mornin'. Same as it was last night. Nothing but a white blank screen for my site and same for the cpanel entry. Would someone kindly check into it? My favicon.ico shows in the browser, but nothing else, just a white, blank screen. Thanks in advance!!

Thanks Thomas, I did.