Old Cute User

Hello, I am new to this forum. I was glad to see this area because I am a former Trellix user. I had used it to make a web page for our family away from home to see updated pictures of the kids. I then had to switch to CUTE when trellix was no longer availiable. I loved it because i could add in a little cheesy HTML here and there (glitter names and junk)

I see here how it's being discontinued. Does that mean I can not download it to a new computer i just got? We just bought an imac, and I'm just so used to using CUTE... I was hoping to get it back after our PC crashed...

I know I'm a baby, but is there anything else as easy as CUTE? it just worked so simple. One button updated my site to my tripod address.

I do need to learn other things, yes that's true.. What's good for Macs? is there any ohter freehosting out there besides tripod/lycros?

44 for the WHOLE year??? WOW. I checked it out and that's amazing! I assume if I get CUTE back, i'll still have the ease of the program, and my own site without tons of pop-ups and all that.

Sounds like I'll have to move my site, once I figure out how to get back my CUTE. I've lost any information i had from our old PC.

Learning mac, getting new programs, and switching everything around can be stressful!

CSB support still exists on this forum, the GlobalSCAPE forum (where you get the download) and the two user support sites csbsupport.com and samisite.com

As long as you still have your serial number, you can redownload, and unlock it.

You must download the same version of the software you have been using.

If you have been using version 4 then you would download version 4.

Your serial number will only work with the version of the software you last purchased.

Note: CSB is a WINDOWS only program. Even though I know you can use some windows programs on macs now, I do not know if you will be able to use CSB on the mac or not. Let us know!

TCH hosting is FAR superior to the two you mentioned. Uptime, service, communication.... just a few reasons why you should use TCH instead! (I speak from personal experience!)

Welcome to the Forum!