Csb 5 Improvement Questionaire

Though an email was sent to registered users of CSB 3 and 4, it's possible that some people did not get the notice. It's below:

Good News! GlobalSCAPE is in the research phase for a new version of CuteSITE Builder. We have narrowed down a list of features we’re thinking of including in the new version, but we need your help to decide. Please take a moment to complete our survey.

List of features considered: http://www.globalscape.com/e/45/csb5_features.asp

Take the survey! http://websurvey.globalscape.com/entsurveydocs/csb/csb5.htm

Registered serial number required to take part. Comment box available on form to list requests of your own.

PLEASE ASK FOR THINGS THAT RELATE TO THE PROGRAM RESPONSIBLITES! As you answer the survey, please consider is this something that CSB should do, or a separate program?

Some people want CSB to have shopping cart, photo program editing, etc, animation and flash creation, forum building, you name it all in the same program. It can never do EVERYTHING for us. If it did, it would cost $1000 and we wouldn't buy it! So let's stay on topic, the building of a website and the necessities for that.

-------

Anyone notice that one item is repeated on the survey and that somethings they want to offer WE ALREADY HAVE! (Table cell padding and cell spacing, page title for page name, Insert Flash file - we can do this with INSERT HTML option. )

-------

-Samantha

Edited by Samrc

Thanks for the info, Samantha. :goof:

I filled it out yesterday.

Anyone notice that one item is repeated on the survey and that somethings they want to offer WE ALREADY HAVE! (Table cell padding and cell spacing, page title for page name, Insert Flash file - we can do this with INSERT HTML option. )

I saw this but I am thinking (unfortunately) that they think "If the majority says its less needed, perhaps we can kick out the insert html of the program and include this and that instead. :(

Let´s hope I´m wrong on this. :)

Nah...they won't take out the insert HTML option. It's to important!

A while back, someone asked me to post on the WISH LIST to be able to put in FLASH and I refused to put it on my list since we can already do it using INSERT HTML. They probably sent an email to Globalscape asking for it anyway. In that same mindset, I also turned down shopping cart and other third-party type apps that people want to integrate into CSB...

-Samantha