All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. These releases fixes security vulnerabilities. Please see the links below for more info: Drupal 7.73 drupal.org/project/drupal/releases/7.73 Drupal 8.8.10 drupal.org/project/drupal/releases/8.8.10
  3. Earlier
  4. Patches (bugfixes) for Drupal 8.9.4 & 9.0.4 has been released. Please see the links below for more info: Drupal 8.9.4 drupal.org/project/drupal/releases/8.9.4 Drupal 9.0.4 drupal.org/project/drupal/releases/9.0.4
  5. Joomla 3.9.21 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which fixes security vulnerabilities and contains a number of other bug fixes and improvements. Read more / Get it at: joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5821-joomla-3-9-21.html Or use its updater.
  6. As the server was failing to come back online due to some problems with raid array, we had to restore the server to entirely new hardware. All restores completed as of around 2 hours ago. We are just going through and verifying things. If you are having any issues, please open a ticket via our Help Desk so that our techs can check it out and assist you. Thank you for your understanding and patience while this was being worked upon.
  7. Hi, We are aware of the issue with this server and we are working at the moment, server is down for emergency maintenance We shall update this thread, with more details as soon as possible.
  8. Upgrade Complete! If you encounter any problem with your account after this migration, please contact support immediately.
  9. We will be starting the upgrade in a few minutes.
  10. As part of the continued improvements to the TotalChoice Hosting server farm, we will be migrating all accounts on this server to a new server between July 27 - July 31. This will provide you with more power, stability and potential to further expand your business. You will not need to make any IP changes or DNS modifications from your end if you are using our nameservers. If you are using external nameservers or pointing the domain via IP from outside, you will need to update the IP to the one mentioned below. Please note that this needs to be done only after the migration is reported as completed in our forums. Old hostname :: higgins.tchmachines.com New hostname :: higgins.tchmachines.com *no change Old ip :: 208.76.80.74 New ip :: 208.76.80.53 As always our technical support team will be online to attend your queries.
  11. Hi We replaced a failing drive in the raid array and all services are now back online.
  12. We have taken this server (higgins.tchmachines.com) down for an emergency disk maintenance. We will update this forum post when the server is back online and all services restored. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
  13. Joomla 3.9.20 is now available. This is a security release for the 3.x series of Joomla which fixes security vulnerabilities and contains a number of bug fixes and improvements. Read more / Get it at: joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5814-joomla-3-9-20.html
  14. And here it is over a year later, and totalchoicehosting is till awesome! Antonyo is still helping me above and beyond:-) Thank you guys!
  15. TCH-Antonyo

Update to PHP 7.4

Hi Lisety, Sure, we will inform here when we update to PHP 7.4 your account hosted server.
  16. Lisety

Update to PHP 7.4

Please notify us when you update to PHP 7.4 so we can update our websites. Thanks!
  17. Thanks for the visual showing me what you did. And yes, I am trying to install this from Softaculous.
  18. sirius

ZenPhoto

Not dumb when you ask questions! Sounds like you are using Softaculous to install ZenPhoto. I just did a test install. Attached is a screen capture of my installation. Don't bother to look for it, files and database have been deleted. I don't know if I'm supposed to put it in a directory and if so, is this a directory that I've created This is the name of the directory where you want ZenPhoto to be installed. This will be created for you. It has a line for administrator email. Do I change what's there to an email I use? Right now it's showing admin@mydomain. I've never used that. You can change the admin@... to whatever emailadress you want. - Use your current email address. Under the advanced tab, it shows a database name. Do I use what's there and if so, do I have to have to give it a password? There's no line for password so would I have to create one some place else? Database is created for you. You can ignore this part but should probably record what is there.
  19. I don't know if I'm supposed to put it in a directory and if so, is this a directory that I've created This should be the name of the folder you uploaded the extracted installation files to. It has a line for administrator email. Do I change what's there to an email I use? Right now it's showing admin@mydomain. I've never used that. You can change the admin@... to whatever emailadress you want. Under the advanced tab, it shows a database name. Do I use what's there and if so, do I have to have to give it a password? There's no line for password so would I have to create one some place else? I have never used Zen photo, but I can assume the database has to be created manually. Have you done that?
  20. sheryltoo

ZenPhoto

I want to install this on my website but I'm not sure how to do it. I know I have to install the software and when I click on it to install it, the first line is asking for the url. It shows my domain but the next space is for a directory. I don't know if I'm supposed to put it in a directory and if so, is this a directory that I've created? It has a line for administrator email. Do I change what's there to an email I use? Right now it's showing admin@mydomain. I've never used that. Under the advanced tab, it shows a database name. Do I use what's there and if so, do I have to have to give it a password? There's no line for password so would I have to create one some place else? Sorry for sounding so dumb.
  21. Thanks so much for explaining how to do this. It was easy.
  22. Pretty easy. Go to cPanel, under Domains find Redirects. Choose if Permanent or Temporary, most likely you want Permanent Choose All Public Domains or select a specific domain if you have more than one. Enter your page URL without domain in the box next to the / Like this: / yourpage.html In the Redirects To box, fill in the full URL including domain. Redirect with or without www. Click add. Done. Test.
  23. I created a page on my site and decided I wanted to change the name because the name is too long. Is it possible to change the name but if people type in the old name it will go directly to the new name?
  1. Load more activity